UI Designer (m/f)
Located in Berlin or Paderborn
Who you are.
What you’ll be doing.
As a User Interface Designer, you will be working in a senior position within our creation team. Your tasks will include:
- Concept development and design of user interfaces for responsive websites, landing pages, online shops and display ads
- Definition and development of design systems for modular use on different devices
- Concept development and design of display ads (and preferably also their creation)
- Assistance with the development of wireframes, screen mock-ups, flowcharts and interactive prototypes for user navigation
- Design of impressive content pages for responsive websites
- Responsibility for the quality and improvement of the design and user navigation
What we are offering.
A varied full-time position with flexible working hours and an attractive salary. Plenty of opportunity to contribute your own ideas to projects and play an active role in shaping them. Interesting international clients and a congenial, family-friendly working environment with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and modern tools.
Who we are.
ONDIGO unleashes digital brand power. And by this we mean we guide and support brands on their journey into the digital realm. At our offices in Berlin and Paderborn we work with a team of 15 employees on wireframes, personas, interface design, responsive websites, landing pages, TYPO3 extensions, front-end code, search engine advertising, Facebook marketing, A/B testing, tracking and performance analysis, display ads, content and digital brand strategies.
Send us your application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: Sven Liebchen, email@example.com